Aggressive DUI Defense Lawyers
Though prosecutors would claim otherwise, using a breath test machine to measure blood alcohol levels is far from a science. In fact, many test results are so faulty that they are thrown out of court. Challenging the admissibility of such data is one of the most effective ways of avoiding a DUI conviction.
At Daniels & Taylor, P.C., we aggressively defend people accused of DUI. Our attorneys understand the breath testing procedures and their limitations. Whenever possible, we work to get faulty breath test results suppressed, which can result in a dismissal of the charge or reduction to a non alcoholic driving offense. Even if you blew over .08, don't think that your case is lost before talking with us.
WE CAN HELP YOU! Contact our Lawrenceville law office at 770-604-1380.
How to Get Breath Test Results Suppressed
When we defend you, we will ask critical questions such as:
- Did the operator follow proper procedures when conducting the test?
- Was the machine in proper working order?
- Did the police observe the required 20 minute "quiet time" before beginning the test?
- Were you continuously observed during that period?
- During the quiet time or during the test did you burp, cough, or hiccup, which could have introduced alcohol into your mouth?
- Were you advised of your right not to take the breath test?
The answer to any one of these or other questions could render the breath test results inadmissible in court.
Gwinnett County DUI Defense Attorneys
Our law firm has years of experience defending people charged with DUI. We will fight for your rights and freedom, seeking the best possible outcome for you.
Contact Daniels & Taylor, P.C., for a free consultation about breath testing machines and DUI. In Lawrenceville, Loganville, or elsewhere in the Atlanta area, you can depend on Daniels & Taylor, P.C., for skillful, results-oriented advocacy.