Gwinnett County, Georgia, Family Law Lawyers
Chances are that when you are facing family law legal matters, you will not be coming to us in your best emotional state. Decisions are hard to make when you are facing highly personal issues. You need an advocate who focuses on your rights while maintaining high standards of professionalism and integrity.
WE CAN HELP YOU! Contact our Lawrenceville law office at 855.814.0960.
At Daniels & Taylor, P.C., we stand by you during difficult times and help you make those difficult decisions. Our practice of family law includes the following:
- Uncontested Divorce — While the process is more cooperative, you still need a family law attorney to help with all the details of your divorce. Just because your divorce is uncontested does not mean you should forsake protecting your rights.
- Contested Divorce — Attorney Tony A. Taylor, a co-founder of our firm, has the experience to handle the most complicated and contentious of divorces. You need a strong and ethical advocate to fight for the best outcome.
- Child Custody and Modifications — Considered by many parents to be the most important issue, we work diligently to look out for the best interests of the child.
- Child Support — Money matters can turn a cooperative divorce into a courtroom battle. Our job is to gather all the facts, and calculate child support to ensure your children's needs are met now and in the future.
- Alimony — Also known as spousal maintenance, we have the experience and knowledge to help you through questions regarding monetary payments to (or from) your ex-spouse to maintain your expenses after your divorce.
- Enforcement/Contempt — If your ex-spouse is not following the divorce decree or custody order, we can assert your rights.
- Property Division — As you divorce, all property you acquired during the marriage is subject to equitable division. Our attorneys can help you with a plan to divide marital property and advise you of your legal rights.
- Paternity/Legitimation — Paternity actions are brought to establish a biological father's duty to pay child support. Legitimation actions are brought to establish a father's right to custody and parenting time. Our lawyers can help you through both actions.
- Qualified Domestic Relations Orders — As part of a property settlement, QDROs can be used to transfer or divide funds between pension plans and retirement plans.
- Domestic Violence — Domestic violence victims and those wrongly accused of the crime come to us for help. Whether we are protecting the safety of the abused or the rights of the alleged abuser, we aggressively pursue the facts and present them to the court in a clear manner.
- Fathers' Rights — The rights of fathers are becoming more prominent and accepted in our courts. In many cases, fathers can provide an equally supportive and nurturing environment for their children. We will fight to tell your side of the story and protect your rights in regard to custody, visitation and support.
- Grandparents' Rights — Like fathers, the rights of grandparents in having custody and access to their grandchildren are increasingly recognized in Georgia courts. Our attorneys work diligently to have your story heard in regard to custody and parenting time.
- Adoption — It is a joyous occasion to add a new child to a family. However, adoption can be a long and complicated road. Our attorneys can help you navigate the adoption process and avoid legal pitfalls along the way.
From our office in Lawrenceville, our lawyers represent clients in communities throughout Gwinnett County and Walton County, Georgia. Call us at 855.814.0960 or contact us by email to arrange a consultation with one of our experienced Lawrenceville family law attorneys today.