When you have problems in your family, it is difficult to know who to talk to or what to say. We all have private lives and we don’t necessarily want to broadcast our difficult personal problems to even our closest friends. Bad news travels quickly.
If you or a loved one is accused of wrongdoing, charged, or arrested by the State of Georgia, you need advice from a person who will keep your business private. Society wants to judge you guilty as soon as you are accused. Co-workers and family members may never look at you or your loved one the same as before the charge.
If your relationship is falling apart, you need someone who can give you objective advice without judging you OR your loved one if/when your relationship improves. Couples get into verbal and physical fights every day and later forgive one another. Forgiveness is fundamental to maintaining relationships. If you seek advice from friends and family to resolve your household disputes then those advisors will judge your significant other long after the dispute is over and resolved. They may even judge you for staying in the relationship as long as you have.
I am here to be your attorney and counselor at law. I will tell you my perspective as a Christian, a leader, an accountant, a father, a married man, and a lawyer. I will help guide you down the path of not only what is legal, but what is the right thing to do.
Nothing gets done without good leadership. In the fight for justice, you need a lawyer who makes prompt decisions, sets goals, and gets the job done without delay. I strive to do what is right, and make good judgements, even when no one is watching. It is important for me to constantly learn from my mistakes as well as learn from others’ mistakes in an enduring effort to grow wiser. I will be the man that you can rely on to stay positive in a disaster and show due respect to my adversaries. I look forward to working with you. Thank you for your time today.
Areas of Practice
- Atlanta’s John Marshall Law School
- Georgia Southwestern State University
- Georgia Institute of Technology
- Major – Mechanical Engineering, 2008
- Abraham Baldwin Agricultural College
- United States Air Force Academy
- Major – Computer Science, 2003
- Georgia Child Support Deviation Strategies & Getting It Right Guideline and Deviation Procedure – 2019
- 2019 in Review: Statute and Caselaw Update
Honors & Awards
- Sales & Secured Transactions, CALI Excellence for the Future Award – 2018
- Real Property II, CALI Excellence for the Future Award – 2017
Professional Associations & Memberships
- State Bar of Georgia Section Memberships
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Business Law
- Criminal Law
- E-Discovery & the Use of Technology
- Family Law
- General Practice and Trial
- Insurance Law
- Local Government
- Military/Veterans Law
- Privacy & Technology
- Gwinnett County Bar Association
- Family Law Section
- Criminal Law Section
- Georgia Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (GACDL)
Previous Legal Experience
- Intern for Gwinnett County Solicitor’s Office – 2018
- Intern for The Honorable Warren Davis, Gwinnett County Superior Court Judge – 2017